Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Checking in

from Hamilton where the two younger boys and I have had a lovely few days wih friends. We will be heading back early this afternoon, it's a good 5h drive but most importantly I want to miss Auckland rush hour traffic (not very nice...).
I have been drooling over some of the blog posts of the last few days, especially the fish wall hanging Rhianon, the nifty stitcher, has just finished quilting - head on over and have a look, it's on my blog roll. Helen has given me some great advice on how to make my quiltlet cards more successful - I can't wait to give that another shot (never mind that I need to go to work tomorrow...) In the meantime though I leave you with pics of the fabric balls Carla and I have been making. Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!