Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

I can start building a house

This week the electrician came back and replaced the broken screw in the side of the oven with a new one and handed me the bricks I had holding up the tray rack thingy with a "you can start building a house with these now" lol. To celebrate - well actually because I needed some anyway - I made a double ovenmit as found on http://www.theboytrifecta.com/2010/10/double-potholder-tutorial.html
Shower, errands in town, then some baking are in order! (did you note I left out the cleaning - I still hope it could get itself done...)

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how you get on with the cleaning happening by itself - I live in hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love that oven mitt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!