Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Fabric Book Cover

I can thoroughly recommend Miss Lottie's Fabric Book Cover Tutorial - it took me no time at all to complete one but it won't be revealed until after Christmas for obvious reasons :-)
Here is the link http://theslightlymadquiltlady.blogspot.com/p/collaged-fabric-book-cover-tutorial.html?showComment=1323422623850 (once again, please copy and paste - iPods...).
Apart from that, not much happening on the quilting front, with the boys' school prize givings, christmas parades, 7y old birthday, my school's report evening and prize giving and graduation ceremony I simply can't wait for next week Friday!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope we get to see it after Christmas? I'm blobbing out this weekend because I know it's only going to get crazier next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!