This was my resolution:
- Finish Press Start - DONE and on middle DS' bed :)
- Finish Giant Chevron - quilting of the background around the outside: Approx. half way
- Finish Opal Essence - quilting the cubes: 19/40 done
- Complete remaining Vintage Quilt Revival blocks - completed block 14/20
- New little project - 15 blocks completed
- Something 'arty' - no progress yet.
- Nursing a cold in them middle of summer is no fun, I hope it will disappear by Monday when I start a new job as Head of Education at Waitangi National Trust, the place where in 1840 the Treaty of Waitangi between Maori tribes and the English crown were signed, the foundation for New Zealand today. I am hopeful that I can keep some momentum going in my sewing, even when back at work.Happy Sewing!